when i sit and look at a blank wall, it is only a blank wall
that should be seen, but instead i see thoughts and images,
often times as if they were projected onto the wall by
a movie projector.

when i look at clouds in the sky, its clouds that should be seen
but instead i see fishes and ducks, lawnmowers mowing down dragons.

i'm starting to learn how to see the wall, and the cloud more and
my inward projection onto them less.

is this the correct course of focus.

learning to differentiate between thoughts in my head and the world
around me, so that one doesn't project onto the other?