Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika
Sunday, the 12th of November, 2006

Mr. R’s Contemplative Questions

Mr. S, recently wrote:

Mr. R is one of the first members at E…
and he is online most every day if only for a short period.

Mr. R. moved towards the end of October
and has only been online twice since then
and not since November 2nd.

For those of you who don't know, Mr. R. is 84
and he and his wife are not in good health.
Recently they moved in with their daughter
in an attached apartment or section of the house.

I can't imagine Mr. R not getting online unless:

1. He is ill.
2. A death has occurred within the family.
3. Someone is limiting his ability to get online.

None of these scenarios is appealing and all could use some prayers.

Dear Mr.S,

I have just practiced on Mr. R's behalf.

When reciting mantras on the OUT-breath
I often find it helpful
to mentally and silently ask Contemplative questions
during the IN-breath.

After all, ya gotta breath-in some time…
otherwise, you’ll turn a funny color, tip over, and wiggle!

Having established the necessity of breathing in,
we might as well use those IN-breath’s
in the most spiritually constructive manner
that we can.

Perhaps you will enjoy these Contemplative Questions:

#1 "What are some of the ways
it could be in Mr. R's best interest
to now and evermore have internet access
whenever he wants, in the most wonderful way?"

#2 "What are some of the reasons
that Mr. R could now and evermore
receive internet access
whenever he wants, in the most wonderful way?"

#3 "If Mr. R now and evermore
received internet access
whenever he desired, in the most wonderful way;
what could that Feel like?"

I have found that these questions
can strengthen our experience
of Compassion, Confidence and Joy.

Have a beautiful day,
and thank you for caring for Mr. R,
as much as you do.
I suspect he is quite fortunate to have a friend such as you.

In Two weeks, I will be teaching “Emotional Alchemy”
at the “Healing Weekend seminar”
in San Diego, California,
during the weekend of December 2nd and 3rd.

If you are curious about attending
you are welcome to contact my seminar partner, Alan Rockefeller,
at (619) 470-8566
or simply write him at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Om Mani Padme Hum,

Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika

P.S.

When you desire Teachings or Healing-treatments
you may call me in San Diego, California
at: (619) 756-6029
from 9am to 6pm Pacific Standard Time or GMT -8:00

Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited. __._,_.___