From: "Bill Smart" <> From: "Bill":  I checked it out on the WWW.  There is
only one copy for sale I could find and the price tag on it is $1,200.  I'd
call that rare and
> valuable, or at least expensive.
What is it? An autographed copy of the Kama Sutra? Zen Mind, Beginner's
Mind? Three Pillars of Zen signed could not be that valuable as Roshi
Kapleau only died a few years ago.

An autographed copy of the Bible would be worth a lot more. Especially if
Jesus and Moses both signed.