I've always known a buddha-statue when I've seen one from thier appearances in
movies
and stuff, but then I talked to this guy that was really good at ZEN and knew a
lot about it,
and some of the stuff he said totally blew my mind.  It really made me think.
He said
some crazy stuff that I never thought of before.  Now that I see that there is
really
something to it, I think it's awesome.

Love,
PandaBananaSock