Hello everyone,
My name is Maria Mayka and have been a practicioner of zen for several
years.  The only zen Master Teacher I have known and experienced
through the years has been Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. I
have joined this group mostly to learn, practice and share life
experiences within the practice with other zen practicioners.  I am not
as much interested about the intelectual and academic side of buddhism
but the practice . So far in all zen groups founded in the net no real
sharing experiences of the practice seemed to be there which is shows
how little we all practice.
A lotus to you all from
Mayka