Interesting comment and observation.  Can you share with us your
practice/experience?

Namaste,
Donald

Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Hello
everyone,
 My name is Maria Mayka and have been a practicioner of zen for several
 years.  The only zen Master Teacher I have known and experienced
 through the years has been Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. I
 have joined this group mostly to learn, practice and share life
 experiences within the practice with other zen practicioners.  I am not
 as much interested about the intelectual and academic side of buddhism
 but the practice . So far in all zen groups founded in the net no real
 sharing experiences of the practice seemed to be there which is shows
 how little we all practice.
 A lotus to you all from
 Mayka