Dear Donald:

It's good to meet you.  In response to your question about if I can
share my experience and practice, I would like to tell you that
Practice and experiences are shared as they come naturally out.  Would
you mind to rephrase a little bit your question?. I know that my
presentation was a little bit abrupt and please do all forgive me.  I
suppose I am a little bit tired of days of searching lively groups.
People who are not afraid to talk.  We are not enlightened, why then we
should be so dull and pretend something that we are not?.  Let's just
be oneselves!. Let's practice together and exchange our real
experiencies.  This is all what I meant.

A white Lotus from