Dear Donald:
In response again to your question about me sharing my practice and
experience, Please specify what would you like me to share with the
group?.  Your question is a loose question.  However to give you a
little bit of satisfation I would like to tell you that in spite of the
years spent in the practice I am still a beginer.  In fact, It
embarrase me to tell about years in the practice.  What I have learnt?,
It should be better to ask me what I have no learnt.

A white lotus flower to you from
Mayka