Mayka,

Why do you say 'We are not enlightened.'?  This is a very curious statement
to me.  Why do you think that?

I will share with you my daily practice:  I wake in the morning.  I stretch.
 I shower and clean up.  I sit zazen.  I watch the early morning news on TV
while preparing and eating breakfast.  I call my wife.  I ride to work and
see a lot of people on the streets.  I work with other people and together
with them make technical, political and managerial decisions.  I eat lunch
with my colleagues and discuss local and international politics and sports.
I work some more and then go home.  I exercise.  I visit with my neighbors.
I prepare and eat my dinner while watching the early morning news on TV.  I
attend to my personal email.  I read or watch a movie on TV.  I call my
wife.  I sit zazen.  I go to bed.

Right now my practice consists of writing this posting.

What is your practice?

.Bill!

Mayka wrote:

Dear Donald:
It's good to meet you. In response to your question about if I can
share my experience and practice, I would like to tell you that
Practice and experiences are shared as they come naturally out. Would
you mind to rephrase a little bit your question?. I know that my
presentation was a little bit abrupt and please do all forgive me. I
suppose I am a little bit tired of days of searching lively groups.
People who are not afraid to talk. We are not enlightened, why then we
should be so dull and pretend something that we are not?. Let's just
be oneselves!. Let's practice together and exchange our real
experiencies. This is all what I meant.

A white Lotus from
Mayka