Dear friends:

when I joined this group I was motivated by the wish of meeting friend
to whom share the practice.  I din't wanted to input more budhist
information in my head and just wanted the side of the sharing.
However, I din't find much moviment of sharing from part of its members
in the forum and so that I started to read some what Donald kinly sent
me through email. Investigating what kind of zen buddhism tradition was
this one...I am nicely impressed by the accuracy and simple words used
in the process of the transmission of the teaching. It has clearly been
noticeable to me that I have a lot new things to learn from you
tradition and do not mind to be told or corrected.
Thank you so much to you all.
A kind bow from:
Mayka