Deos anyone know about the concept of work and dicipline in Zen? How
one should train her/his mind to get the best result in work. I know
that they have the concept of emptying mind from every thing, to get
the best result. I really think that it works. But I need to know in
detail that how one could work without thinking about anything else but
work itself. I know that swordsmen in Japan used to do this. They would
practices for hours without thinking about anything at all. If anyone
has any information about this. I'll be very thankful if you let me
know. thank you.

P.S. I think one can use it to do better in school.