How one can get rid of constant fear and insecurity using zen?

Does anyone know that what is the sourse of fear and insecurity in
life? Kind of fear and insecurity, which is not constructive but drags
down your energy. Why do we feel it. How we can get rid of that state
of fear and insecurity using zen. Please let me know.