On Saturday, March 24, 2007 8:43 PM and many other times before this
farah1_a posted:

How one can get rid of constant fear and insecurity using zen?

You do this the same way you do everything in zen - you sit.  If you empty
your mind you will have no fear and insecurity.

Does anyone know that what is the sourse of fear and insecurity in
life?

You are the source of the fear and insecurity, and all other illusions, in
your life.

Kind of fear and insecurity, which is not constructive but drags
down your energy. Why do we feel it. How we can get rid of that state
of fear and insecurity using zen. Please let me know.

Just sit.  And only press the ENTER key once for each post.

.Bill!