Try HYPERLINK
"http://www.do-not-zzz.com/index2.html"http://www.do-not-zzz.com/index2.html

   _____

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of jdavid55
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 15:33
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Intro

The moderator invited me to introduce myself. I am 60+ years of age and have
been reading
about Buddhism for many years. I have attempted to meditate several times,
but my practice
has not lasted more than a month or two at most. I recently began again.

I am drawn to and intimidated by the directness of Zen and also drawn to
what seems to me
to be the gentleness of Theravada approaches and vipassana meditation.

One of the challenges I face in my meditation is that at times my breath
becomes so shallow
I have great difficulty finding it. Any tips would be most appreciated.

jd55

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
20:21

Checked by AVG Free Edition.