Yes, the monk clearly did show HIS practice, but for the rest of us... well, I
guess you had to be there. Otherwise it's a bit like hiring the cleaner to
clean behind the sofa.

anatmanwave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               ---Maybe
it's not as obvious as I thought.
 The monk clearly showed his practice.

 Just thought it would supplement the cleaning behind the couch thing
 Guy

 In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I guess you had to be there...
 >
 > anatmanwave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          ---Once a Zen monk
 was weighing flax for sale in the market
 > Another monk approaches and ask,"Show me your Zen".
 > First monk replies,"This flax weighs six pounds"
 >
 > What a direct pointing..........Guy
 >
 > In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "anatmanwave" <anatmanwave@> wrote:
 > >
 > > ---lol,in the cleaning of it at least.Guy
 > >
 > > In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <uerusuboyo@> wrote:
 > > >
 > > > Good idea! It's probably down the back of the sofa.
 > > >
 > > > anatmanwave <anatmanwave@> wrote: ---You want to know
 > > what Zen is? Clean your house. Guy

 > > most
 > > > of