On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:20:37 -0800, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Excuse the rushed spelling - 'magnum'.
>
> mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I think I corrected
> this in an earlier post ('slug' instead od "bullet") to conform to the
> .357 'magnu,' form. But it's all a work in progress...
>
> Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       This Haiku is 4-5-7.
> What gives? ...Bill!
>
> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Gun shoots slug,
>> Hole where head should be,
>> Hot tea refreshes the World.
>>

>> Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Haiku .357
>>
>> Glock 3-3,
>> Loaded, safety off,
>> Would you like a cup of tea?

Yes, now these work fine...in fact, they make me smile..
Which is a bit of an unexpected result given the basic subject matter..
but that being accomplished just so...that is exactly the spirit of a fine
Haiku
that unexpected inversion, the familiar turned alien, the life to death or
vice-versa
arrangments that remind us to think around corners for the unexpected and
new.

Very Zen indeed!

Thanks,

Zenbob