--- You are right, a lot of preist do get married along the way. And
if you get married you better know how to make your wife come.
But there is a pretty big diff between the Zen and Catholic views on
sex. Celibacy in the Buddhist sense is a commitment to the truth, not
seeking happiness outside of oneself; not a sense that sex is immoral.
Spouses create a lot of distractions for a monk, although some strike
the balance.

Hopefully zen did make them better lovers.  Guy