Hi Bill. I don't have much to say about your words regarding sentient beings,
Christianity and Enlightenment because I think our views are in accord.
However, I'd just like to add that in discussions about zen and the bodhisattva
ideal there is often some confusion about what this actually means. What do you
think about the idea that a bodhisattva isn't someone who puts off entering
Nirvana as some 'solemn duty' (Watts words, I believe) in order to save us, but
that Nirvana is here and now and that an Enlightened person realises there's no
difference between the transcendental and this world. Look forward to reading
your thoughts. Mike

 Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.