From: "Bill Smart" <Al!  Where are you when we need you?  Post something
provocative so we can all make fun of you and show how smart and witty we
are.>

Unless we get a bona-fide monk to join our ranks, I will not participate any
longer. I have not run off any monks since 2004, and that is a long time to
be without religious persecution. Feel my pain.

If there are any compassionate Bodhisattvas out there, join up so that I can
unleash my turmoil on you.

With deep respect,

<Gassho>

Al