Whatever happened to Rev Fudo and Genryu? I remember reading their posts before
I went to Japan, but then I stopped reading any forum posts until recently.
Were these the said victims?

----- Original Message ----
From: Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January, 2008 1:32:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: no death

From: "Bill Smart" <Al! Where are you when we need you? Post something
provocative so we can all make fun of you and show how smart and witty we
are.>

Unless we get a bona-fide monk to join our ranks, I will not participate any
longer. I have not run off any monks since 2004, and that is a long time to
be without religious persecution. Feel my pain.

If there are any compassionate Bodhisattvas out there, join up so that I can
unleash my turmoil on you.

With deep respect,

<Gassho>

Al