--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "dhammastudents" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anti-aging or reverse unhealthy cells with Nano technology to create
> zero energy or also known as scalar energy .
> Zazen will do this for you. You can live 200 years.

200 years, huh?  That's more than enough to almost make me begin to look into
consideration of probably starting my very own Zazen practice!  A couple
questions arise,

Can I smoke tobacco and still be 200?
If so, which is preferable: to smoke while I do Nano therapy, or to do Nano
therapy while I
Does this mean Bardo is longer as well?
If so, I think I'll go with the classic anti-aging technique, Samsara
neutralization.  An extra
hundred years of Karma per lifetime seems like moving in the opposite direction
(dare I
say... sinful), but then again, I'm very young compared to my new 200 year life

Everyone tells me I need to finally leave my apartment because renting is
supposed to be
temporary.  Which would help me move out faster, nano therapy or Zazen?

Call me pessimistic, but I feel this whole Zazen/nano therapy idea is still too
new.  Every
time a new medication is released, there is a commercial on TV a fews years
explaining that I may now have legal rights if I took the medication.  I just
don't wanna
see the same thing happen with Zazen or nano therapy.  The compensation had
better be
worth it; this thing is a rental!!