Does anyone know of any sanghas in the Baltimore area?!  Either I'm a terrible
googler, or I
live in the armpit of the enlightened world.  The only places I have found
calling themselves
"Buddhist" turn out to be culty, and no place I found calls themselves "Zen
Buddhist"

I hope someone caught the Zappa reference (yes, he's from here)... but
seriously, any
references or contact information would be great.

Thanks in advance.