--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "diablodrakul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems like a lot of the American zen roshis are either openly gay or
> lesbians. What's that all about?

I'm curious; how many American zen roshis have you observed to be openly gay?
How many
non-American zen roshis have you observed to be straight?

I heard a statistic that 10% of the population is gay.  I don't know how
accurate that is, but I
agree with you based on that number.  10% of probably thousands of american
roshis is a
whole gaggle of gay roshis!  I suggest you pucker up your asshole the next time
you step in a
temple!

> I bet a lot of faggery goes on at a Zen Temple.

Okay, you got to re-use the word "faggery"... outstanding work.  I guess you
wanted some of
Al's glory.  You didn't even ask his permission, did you?  I know this forum
has had problems
with flaming in the past, but not THIS kind of flaming!  I sure do miss those
days...