I just checked the membership records, and I discovered that Zenbob96
is the oldest surviving member! IIRC he joined in August of 1999!!
That's coming on eight full years!!

ZenBob has been here through the good times and the bad times, and what
is really weird is that I really don't know him at all. A true zen
lurker.

If you can (ask your probation officer), please tell us a little bit
about yourself.

I really appreciate that you have been here all these years. You
deserve some kind of zen no-prize!!

Best wishes,

Al