Cut it off, cut it all off!  .Bill!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:54 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zazen & Penis Size

Last time I posted a bunch of penis jokes and later a
felt all bad and stuff. Is discomfort really any more
of an "obstacle" than comfort is an "opportunity"?
Methinks when you're cold, be cold buddha. When
you're hot, be hot buddha. But that is just what
methinks.

--- Jackson Masters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:jackmasters73%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

> <pandabananasock> Maybe try zazen in the bathtub or
> pool. I don't know
> how buoyant your penis is, but floating it might
> help.
> >

> As a black man, I am glad to read this topic. I have
> some prolbem with
> my penis too when I am trying to set the zaazen
> meditation. It can be
> downrite umcomfortable.
>
> I have found that wearing double-underwear can help
> or wearing tight
> underewear.
>

> Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you
> recently have read or are reading! Talk about it
> today!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>