In dealing with the current issues regarding religious freedom, I have
to recall my recent visit to the cineplex where I took the kids from my
class to see Rambo 4.

Rambo deals with religious freedom in his new movie, and he deals with
the Chinese Government too. Does he get better results than the Dalai
Lama? What is better? Peaceful change or violent revolution?