mike brown <> I remember those heady days when Fudo and Genryu were
`patrolling` this forum and I learnt a lot from them too. In fact, it
was partly thru` Fudo`s contribution that I went to Japan.>>

Did Fudo help you get accomodated with a Zen Temple?

I recall Fudo and Genryu were very enlightening, but they were always
cutting me off at the knees over the least expected issues. I was not
very easy to get along with either.

I guess three bulls in a china shop was bound to lead to some conflict
sooner or later, especially on the internet where words are posted and
there is never an opportunity to meet in person and look each other in
the eyes to see what the meaning of the words really was/is.

It is too bad, because even though they were a constant source of
friction and humiliation for me, they did contribute a lot more than I
do. I often learned from either one of them.

I guess it is too late to put Pandora, Fudo, Genryu back into the box.