That is what I like about this Forum!  Well put, Bill.  Zen is within.
You can talk and analyze until you are blue in the face, but until you
follow a disciplined practice you cannot appreciate the awareness it
brings.
       I do so appreciate the wisdom and insight that comes from those
who Truly practice, though.

       And as for those who sell Zen.  I have been taught that one who
claims to be Enlightened is most likely far from it.  A true
practitioner will not try to convince you of anything. He will most
likely be an example of his practice, and you will have listen hard,
to hear what he is saying... And he is most likely not posting
comments in a Zen forum! With the exception of a knowlegeable few.

Chris