Mike, Now I'm a long-haired, clean-shaven hippie...Bill! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mike brown Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:24 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Helping Others
Bill: `...a long-haired, bearded hippie`. I knew it! I knew it! Add clairvoyant to my list of many titles. ________________________________________ Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox. __________ NOD32 2887 (20080219) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
