Chris and Jackson,

Why are either of your offended at anything anyone posts on this forum?  Or
even says to you in the street?  Do you think you somehow deserve 'respect'?

Respect is something you give, not something you deserve - or should expect
or should demand.

The respect you give is genuine.  The respect you demand is a hunger of your
ego for recognition and validation.  If you earnestly sit zen (zazen) you
are able to tame your ego and allow it to recede into the background.

It is my belief that full enlightenment involves completely discarding the
ego.

No more I.  Only THIS!

.Bill!