It sounded like, "Om, Ma, Ni, Pei, Mi, Hom."  A purification chant in Sanskrit.

In our practice, if you focus on "Heart Chakra, root chakra, Sacrum chakra, kidney chakra, wisdom chakra, Zen chakra" as per each sound.  Loop them into an Chi channel.  Keep it at a steady pace and within 10 minutes, you shall witness its power.

Nothing is BS, some more complete, some not.  That's how the form world is.

Heart and only the heart knows the truth.
JM

Cynth-Graphic Significance Music wrote:

I was trying to remember a very old chant that I was given over
twenty years ago, but the only thing that popped in my mind was this
phrase: "O ahm naya bendigo." I don't even know if it actually means
anything or if it's just gibberish.

What makes a chant authentic? Does it depend on where the source is
or how it comes to us? Or is it all BS?

Cynth