From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jue Miao
Jing Ming - ????
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:21 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Lama's tip: Love or Affection?

Lama Jigme and Bill,

Chan is about Oneness.  When we start to compare and judge, we become partial
and not whole.  This becomes our suffering.....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I actually agree with Lama Jigme.

The Dali Lama seems to have forgotten the most fundamental Buddhist teaching
that you learn in Buddhism 101:  all suffering is caused by attachments.  His
reputation is one of a spiritual leader to his people yet he continues to
support, and maybe even encourage, their attachment to their country, their
language and their culture.

China may be doing all kinds of bad things there, but China is not the cause of
their suffering.  The Tibetan people’s attachments are the cause of their
suffering.

What’s wrong with this picture?

…Bill!