Buddhism, as far as I know, in all of its many forms, does not believe in a
supreme being or a soul.

I think that blind luck and evolution is as good of an explanation for
everything as anything.

Evolution is not an act of faith. It is an act of observation. It’s story is
told in the fossil record and your RNA and DNA.

You ask, “Isn’t the belief in no intelligent higher power also a religion?”

I can only say that not believing in something for which there is no
evidence is not religion.

Chuck