<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I command you to chant 100 Bodhisattva Vows and
do 500 bows.

I am going to do that. What is a good vow to chant? By the way Bill,
if it was not for you and a couple of other folks (but mostly you), I
would have given up on this group a long time ago.

Hopeful to get back into zazen and then I can give up on this group
for a good reason.