Who attacked Bill? What did I miss?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Theresa
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:10 PM
  Subject: [Zen] Flaming and Bill

  I never talk on these forums, I just listen and take it in. Bill has
  been here longer than myself and always gives thought provoking
  comments. I don't understand those that feel the need to attack Bill. I
  can only assume you don't know him. Perhaps trying to provoke him to
  feel a small amount of control within yourself. Not sure. Not everyone
  has to agree.. if you have a differing point of view share it with
  intelligent arguments and it will be heard..share with attacks and no
  one hears the argument only the stupidity.