Congratulations in overcoming your addiction....I know how difficult
that can be...

--- In, Jeni Jeni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess this is the group for me. I worked my way through law school
as a stripper, and there were times that I did a lot more.
> The joke is that being a whore prepared me to be a lawyer. I know
how tough things can be. I had a crystal meth addiction and got clean
with NA. My life has been free of the consequences of my actions, and
I am blessed in that regard.
> I read Dharma Bums when I was having the hardest moments of my life.
I learned to meditate by myself, and I have taught myself Zen from the
books I have read. I do not want anything sugar coated. Life is not
sugar coated.