Jeni, Welcome to the group!

...Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeni Jeni
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: [Zen] Zen Whore

I guess this is the group for me. I worked my way through law school as a
stripper, and there were times that I did a lot more.

The joke is that being a whore prepared me to be a lawyer. I know how tough
things can be. I had a crystal meth addiction and got clean with NA. My life
has been free of the consequences of my actions, and I am blessed in that
regard.

I read Dharma Bums when I was having the hardest moments of my life. I learned
to meditate by myself, and I have taught myself Zen from the books I have read.
I do not want anything sugar coated. Life is not sugar coated.

Jeni