Al is always Al.  Fun!

I am however, hats off to you for your refusal to moderate.  I am on
your side.  No matter how we teach, the wake up got to come from the
inside.  The door to Buddha is always open.  It is the door to our
hearts that are frequently blocked.

MU in Chinese really is a negation add-on.  The word itself means NO to
whatever after it.  By itself has no meaning. Like Not or No.

Emptiness in sutra does not mean nothing.  There is the "Exquisite
existance" which is the surname of Quan-Yin, as well as a hint of
invisible life force.  If we insert "life sustaining energy" into all
the Buddhist sutras, it can be understood by our rational mind a lot
easier.  Emptiness is just a reminder of impermanence.

Of course, even "life sustaining energy" is just a label.  Bill may
however, insist that we call it THIS.  It is okay with me.  Just a label.

Fun?