From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - Each of us can live in the ZONE 24/7, by
abandoning our mind, enhance our spirituality, using chi as the medium to
sync to the universal consciousness.>

According to some, the CHI is maya and there is nothing but JUST THIS which
is lurching forward experiencing reality directly?

I guess what I do not understand is that you seem to say that spirituality,
karma, dharma are all part of the Chan process while Edgar, Bill, and Mike
seem to say that spirituality is an illusion along with everything else.

It is confusing.