Excellent question Bill,

Watching a tree is watching its form.  Eating an apple is eating its
form.  Did not Heart Sutra asks us to quiet all Skandha, all sensories.

The Chi of us can be connected to Chi of others only if we don't use our
mind, eyes, mouth, nose, etc.  True form to true form.

We are now onto something.  Let me know your response.
JM