Well Edgar,

You are correct scientifically speaking.  Since Bill is in another
domain, I was trying to utilizing HIS term to make him aware of my points.

Everything is Chi.  But the chi of the Form is impermanent and Chi of
the essence is universal.  (This could be confusing to Bill.)

Indeed it is not simple, if we try to describe it.  Yet it is instant,
if we just sync to it at every bite and every look.

Enjoy,
JM