Jeni,

I don't know about achieving enlightenment through sex, but a double
pepperoni pizza with extra cheese does it for me...

...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jeni Jeni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>Sometimes it can feel like a union with God and the Universe and
the other person and nearly black out from the intensity, but that
has a lot to do with the emotional and physical stimulation that
preceded the orgasm.>

> Is that enlightenment? I have wondered since the day I had my first
intense orgasm. It felt like communion with God.

> Nuns say they are married to Jesus, I wonder if they feel that they
are having sex with Jesus when they masturbate?

> Can you achieve enlightenment via orgasm? Can my enlightenment get
certified if I have sex with a zen monk or Roshi? Is there such a
thing as sexual enlightenment?