When we were young, we were taught to think independently.  Have an
opinion. Stake our position.  Develop a character.

As we learn and absorb more knowledge, our opinion becomes more flexible
and varies depends on the situation.  Slowly, we are more able to
understand and accept the opinions of others.  One day, when we are able
to accept every opinion and position, is the day we no longer have our
own opinion.  Then we lost all of our values, positions and stakes in
the ground.  Doesn't that worry you?

In reality, don't have an opinion differs from couldn't make up ones
mind.  One who has no personal opinion is one who has the wisdom to
understand and accept all opinion of others.  Every opinion has its
reasons.  Each is created by our mind.  Everyone is a form resulted from
various cause and causes of causes.  That's the way it is and it will be.

When we dwell on any of these forms, we became partial and incomplete
and separated from the whole, the one, the universe, which is All,
Whole, One and Chan.

Only when we have no opinion then we are able to sync to the Wisdom of
the Universe.

Congratulations to those who has no opinion.