Satori is actually a misleading illusion. It refers to the realization of the true nature of things by direct experience. But since the nature of things is ever present and actually is our direct experience in that view we are always directly experiencing it. By using the term satori, we make an illusory distinction that we can either realize or not realize the true nature of things. But that implies an illusory dualism in the nature of things (the nature of things actually being our direct experience) as either one way or the other. It imposes a judgment on direct experience, and judgement is the antithesis of satori. So that is incorrect. All that exists is direct experience of the true nature of things, there is nothing else. Thus satori is and can be nothing, it is meaningless, an empty word, a sound on the wind. All this is just a matter of which empty words are used to describe the one true experience that is consciousness.

From the point of view of satori, satori and not satori have no meaning. ONly from the point of view of non satori, is the concept of satori meaningful, as only in the world of relativity and dualism can there be such a distinction.