After satori some lose the ability to write complete sentences and
respond to everything in loosely connected phrases...

Just kidding! ;>)

Siminotes, Welcome!  I haven't seen you on the forum before.  I hope
you will continue to participate.  I enjoy your posts.  I especially
enjoyed one a few posts ago in which you posted:

"Self arises and dissapears with interaction."

"The Self is a by product, not a permanent thing."

I liked this description a lot....Bill!