Mike,

I certainly agree that zazen can have the benefits that you state, having done quite a bit of sitting myself. However my point is that there are other ways which in my case at least are now more effective in keeping me on the path. Basically just constantly remembering to look at reality....

Now please pardon me, I have to do my laundry!

Best,
Edgar