From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 19 September, 2008 21:48:56
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: What's after Satori

Mike,

I certainly agree that zazen can have the benefits that you state, having done
quite a bit of sitting myself. However my point is that there are other ways
which in my case at least are now more effective in keeping me on the path.
Basically just constantly remembering to look at reality....

Now please pardon me, I have to do my laundry!

Best,
Edgar