Chris,

Well, if you are already there you won't need my paper. Basically it's just work on my Quantum Koan!

Best,
Edgar

On Sep 20, 2008, at 4:24 PM, cid830 wrote:

Edgar,
I didn't know there was a problem. Godel Who? I googled this
self-reference stuff, as well as getting 5pages into your hard
problem paper (last time I tried I only made it to page 2!). This is
too much information for me to process. I guess my ignorance is my
Bliss. You are way over my head with this analasys, but you have my
admiration in attempting to define the in-explicable. For me, all
this gobbledegook is a hinderance in my existence in the present,
but it sure sounds smart! I do think what I read of your paper was
interesting, though, and apologize for commenting on it without
reading it in its entirety. I'm sure some of these other smart
people here will be in a better position to comment on this.

Thanks,

Chris