Thank you Karin.  How about pasted it below?

Scientific Evidences on Meditation Effects and Benefits

*A Spa For Your Body, Mind and Spirit*

*By Dr. Pei-Chen Lo*

    Dr. Pei-Chen Lo currently teaches at National Chiao Tung University
in Taiwan in the Department of Electrical and Control Engineering. She
is one of the renowned experts in the field of Biomedical Engineering,
specializing in biomedical signal analysis, CAM (Complementary and
Alternative Medicine) studies and Investigating Meditation Life Model
(physiological, mental, psychological, and conscious state).  She is
also an accomplished meditation instructor and dedicated practitioner.
Her research papers were published in /Journal of Biomedical Engineering
Researc//h, //American //J. Chinese Medicine//, Journal of the Chinese
Institute of Engineers, Journal of International Society of Life
Information Science, //American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic
Technology, //IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng//., etc./

Presents

·       Keys to live a modern life-style, pursuing a higher standard of
healthy living in a multi-faceted contemporary society, with
relationships to work, family and yourself in check.

·       Understand Mind-body medicine, or CAM (Complementary and
Alternative Medicine), and the fact that meditation is one of the most
common mind-body interventions and is also one of the 10 most commonly
used CAM therapies.

·       Learn scientific evidence on the effectiveness of meditation
practice on health maintenance and promotion, improvement of
cardiovascular functions and immunity, better regulation of hormones,
enhanced emotional control and stress manipulation, reduction of anxiety
and depression, etc.

·       Hear some hypotheses from Dr. Lo inspired by the research
findings as well as from her 15-year personal meditation experiences.

·       Have a chance to personally experience a moment of meditation.

·       Q&A session follows.

10/4/2008 1:30-3:30pm 中文  4:00-6:00 English

Phone: 714-730-7218   Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hosted By *South Coast Chinese Cultural Association*

9 Truman, Irvine, CA 92620

10/5/2008 3:00pm Chinese-English

Hosted by *Los Angeles Meditation Center*

Heritage Park, 2900 S. Brea Canyon Road, Diamond Bar, CA 91765