I thought you said something smart once.  Maybe that was another
Karin. I feel sorry for you. I just can't think of something happening
to me that would make me hate an entire gender of people. It must have
been bad. Maybe if you continue to read the non-prejudicial and
compassionate insights that some of these disgusting men have here,
you might have a breakthrough.